Montag, 4. Mai 2009

Rotwurst Rotwein.


04/05/09

U-Bahn. The realization of what a city is. Alexanderplatz. Unter und uber. Rechts links. Beautiful monsters. Rediscovery today of being lost. A coffee in the street (always elemental) with a croissant. Kids, men, women, bicycles. Screens with piles of names. Asian, Arab, French, Mexican food. Nur ein Kaffee, bitte. Three streets crossing, Goethe Institut. Guten Tag. Warum lernen Sie Deutsch? Philosophie… Deutsche Philosophie. Nietzsche and Wagner bring up a smile, a weird one—for the stranger. I go under, seal my ticket, where was I? Denke ich in Spanisch, Französisch, Englisch? Denke ich? Arriving at the apartment, go to the grocery store, where are the eggs? How do you say eggs? Ei, Eier, Oeuf, Oeufs, Eggs… nothing that simple, almost round. Huevos—a breath to say it. Wait, what do I need? Wein. Bier, nein, danke. Back with the backpack. Nobody home. Revise Nietzsche, Proust. Hallo! Hast du ein schöner Tag? Ja, danke! Aber es ist kald. Ja. Revenir en arrière. Nietzsche’s Wedding, Hochzeit. High times. Et Proust? Une femme, les filles de Proust. Wo bin ich? Berlin.


Things on my table: Lacan-les écrits techniques de Freud; Flannery O’Clonnor-a good man is hard to find; Colloquial German; Deutsch-Englisch Taschenwörterbuch; Larousse de poche; Berlin Encounter; a map; a notebook; an empty cup; a spoon; a hair product; camels; a pen; my sunglass; my computer; a pencil; a lighter; an ashtray; a phone; another map; my watch; a lamp; euros; a mp3 player; a ring; my wallet; receipts; a digital camera; sheriff cigarettes; postcards. What I hear now “I said baby, I’m so far away from home, and I miss my baby so. I can’t make it by myself, I love you so…”
Things to do tomorrow: wake up at 6.30am. Eat breakfast (Frühstück), get ready, walk to Savignyplatz, take the S-Bahn, transfer in Alexanderplatz, the U-Bahn, get to the Institut, take classes until 1pm. Zurückgehen. Eat a sandwich of blood-rotwurst. Do homework. Read Lacan and Corneille. Start that paper. Exercise. Shower. Read more. Go to sleep.
Bauhaus-The three shadows-1

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen